ETS Health & Performance, LLC provides evidence-based chiropractic services that include chiropractic adjustments, soft tissue therapy, rehabilitation, cupping, kinesiotaping, dry-needling, acupuncture, and functional exercise therapy.
Our goal is to transition you through our 4 phases of care:
1) decrease your pain
2) stabilize the areas contributing to pain and dysfunction
3) decrease compensation patterns by resolving muscular imbalances
4) work toward optimum function
How to recognize when you need chiropractic services:
Numbness and tingling
Shoulder, elbow, wrist pain
Hip, knee, ankle, foot pain
General stiffness or achiness
Decreased athletic performance related to any of the above symptoms
ETS Sports Performance combines the knowledge of bio mechanics and functional assessment with sports-specific coaching. We will use the latest in 3D functional movement technology called Kinetisense to assess your movement patterns, determine the best training plan for you, and coach you to your best athletic potential!
ETS Health & Performance Services
Exceeding Your Expectations
Schedule an Appointment
Come in and allow us to earn the pleasure of serving you and your loved ones. For any questions setting up your patient portal, feel free to post your question in our chat option, or send us a message through the
Get In Touch section.
We want all of our clients to be able to perform to the best of their ability and pain free! Through our Chiropractic Services we will identify and correct any biomechanic dysfunction and muscular imbalances through specific chiropractic techniques, soft tissue therapy, therapeutic exercises, and more!
Sport Specific Training
We want all of our customers to experience the impressive level of professionalism when working with ETS Health & Performance. Our team is trained in functional sport specific coaching to get you back in the game and improve performance!
Proud Partners Of:
ETS Health & Performance, LLC is proud to showcase our athletes and partners! Our community deserves excellence and our goal is to provide the care needed to keep them performing at their highest potential!
XFL Dallas Renegades
Led by Legendary Head Coach Bob Stoops, the Dallas Renegades are the new professional football team in North Texas. The Renegades will be playing their home games at the newly renovated Globe Life Park in Arlington. Dr. Davis McAlister has been named a proud partner and will be the team Chiropractor. He and the ETS team will be providing care and helping the Coaches and Players during the 2020 season.
WRATH Racing is brought to you by the husband & wife Race Director team of John Leighton & Kay Scott Leighton.
WRATH Racing has been hosting running events since 2012. John & Kay tap their extensive racing experience, as well as Kay's 20 years of experience in the hospitality industry, to make your racing experience as enjoyable as possible!
- Wichita Falls Fitness ExpoSat, Apr 25Ray Clymer Exhibit HallApr 25, 2020, 9:00 AMRay Clymer Exhibit Hall, 1000 5th St, Wichita Falls, TX 76301, USAJoin us at the first annual Wichita Falls Fitness Expo in 2020! This event is free for spectators! Fitness enthusiasts from all over are uniting under one roof in the heart of downtown Wichita Falls. This expo provides a vast array of programming elements!
- GreenFest on the Greenbelt 5KSat, Apr 18Greenbelt 428 ParkApr 18, 2020, 7:00 AMGreenbelt 428 Park, Greenbelt Trail, Aubrey, TX 76227, USAGreenFest on the Greenbelt 5K is an event centered around health, wellness, and recreation. We will have food and activities for the whole family including bounce houses, food trucks and music. This is not your every day 5K, this one will be memorable because of the surroundings and experience!
2701 Dobie Dr #200, Plano, TX 75074